This program allows the user to change multiple base points of blocks this will help users to save time and efforts see below video to know how use this lisp.
1-Upload the lisp by drag & drop to autocad file.
2-Type in command line CBP.
3-Hit enter key.
5-Specify new base point.
- Add text Prefix and Suffix to Existing Text Autocad Lisp - New!
- Add text with existing text in a drawing
- Asteroids AutoLISP game–AutoCAD
- Calculate the areas in an easy and very fast autocad lisp
- Create tables from drawing entities and export to excel sheet
- Export points from autocad to excel Northing Easting as points
- Export texts to excel sheet - AutoCAD to Excel - (CAD to excel )
- Fillet with Selected Point cad lisp
- LISP TO MARK CHAINAGE
- Length Calculator lines polyline spline
- Lisp to replace points with blocks-autocad
- Make line type very fast
- Marking Level on the plan autocad
- Replace Points With Block cad lisp
- Rotate Viewport cad lisp
- Rotate multiple Mtext and blocks around respective base point
- Surveyors data autocad attribute tags from excel
- Text Calculator autocad lisp
- Write northing easting data in autocad drawing automatically lisp
- calculate the depth by select text and placed in autocad lisp
- change the base point for all block autocad lisp
- converts selected points to circle and circle to points - New!
- copy objects to multiple drawings without opening - New!
- how to upload lisp and put your own command text
- lisp draw chainages in polyline curve or straight
- lisp to draw grid lines with northing and easting - autocad
- slope between two point autocad
- write level on the plan autocad