Asteroids Autolisp game
- Troy is an Asteroids AutoLISP game driven by the grread function.
- It can be run inside of an existing drawing.
- When it's finished,it purges all entities, styles and layers it created.
- You have three ships to use to shoot down as many Troys as possible.
- If a Troy runs into your ship, it blows up your ship and you loose 10 points.
- Each Troy you blow up, you gain its value in points.
- Use the mouse to keep the game moving.
- Pick the mouse to fire at Troys.
- Each fire cost you 1 point.
- Press P to pause the game.
- Press Q to quit the game before it ends, in order to purge all entities, styles and layers it created. If you press the escape
- key to abort the game, simply rerun Troy again and select the
- Clear option. So do not press the escape key to abort the game.
- Disclaimer: This program is free to download and share .
For more autocad lisp click here